Ever-the-same conferences, pitching competitions, and business summits aren’t cutting it anymore.
TechVillage is a 3-day event for startups and investors that are tired of the conventional. It’s for those that are looking to interact and build lasting business connections in a new setting.
TechVillage is an unconference in an exceptional rustic environment that brings together 50 best startups from Romania, Ukraine & Moldova and 50 investors from all over Europe. Our purpose is to help you create meaningful connections and collaborations. It is a small event focused on quality rather than quantity which will take place for the first time, in the heart of Moldova — our beloved Butuceni Village.
If you are an investor or startup founder and you like the rural scenery, you like to get your hands dirty (literally) and explore new cultures, cuisines and wines, while interacting with other investors and founders, you’ll love it at TechVillage.
– Believes in the potential of CEE region
– Wants to give value by sharing his/ her experience and knowledge through mentorship.
– Has a pay-it-forward mentality.
– Open to new collaborations.
– Likes nature-related activities and the countryside.
– Based out of Romania, Ukraine, or Moldova.
– Is building the next big thing and needs a little push to get his/her startup to the next level.
– Is open-minded, coachable and is a countryside fan.
– Wants to make real connections that will lead to further collaborations.
To find out more about TechVillage visit http://techvillage.md.
*To ensure a good matchmaking between the startups and investors, all applicants will go through a selection process before payment.