Here is your chance to work in an awesome environment, for a rapidly growing company in the heart of Chisinau.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team in Chișinău. Our offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, and Chișinău develop the product, design, engineering, marketing and content for Crunchyroll and VRV – we are media and technology experts, and we lead with our digital-first DNA to create experiences for our passionate communities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for testing complex web,mobile and data services;
- Create and maintain automated test cases, execute test suites, review and diagnose reported bugs, and ensure overall quality of services prior to release;
- Perform build automation for APIs around Functional, Performance, Scalability, and Stress testing;
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness;
- Work with the product architecture/design teams to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle;
- Reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes;
- Work closely with software development engineers and will contribute new work to the Quality Plan and educate various software engineering teams on writing appropriate requirements and test plans. Participate in tool selection and/or construction.
- 2+ years experience in test automation;
- Understand and develop code in Java (optional PHP, Kotlin);
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and frameworks like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Rest Assured, JMeter;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problems;
- Experience with QA processes, open source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests;
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes;
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, testing tools;
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure project deliverables;
- Superior written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems;
- Experience with Atlassian tools & applications (JIRA, Confluence);
- Previous experience with requirements, defect, functional, and performance management systems is desired;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus;
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary;
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers;
- Catered lunch 4x/week;
- Frequent social and office events;
- English courses.
Nivelul de carierăprofesionist
Nivelul de studiilicența