Information from company: combine detective mind-sets with cutting edge technology and techniques to help our clients when they are in crisis. We, as the Digital Forensics & eDiscovery team, are called in when complex problems need solving, requiring us to apply smart data-driven solutions to our clients’ issues. We could be detecting fraud, insider trading or employee misconduct, or working alongside lawyers on litigations and regulatory matters.
We are ready to respond to crisis events all over the world. We specialise in forensically capturing and understanding huge volumes of unstructured data such as emails, Office documents and instant chat messages which can be collected from computers, servers, the cloud and smartphones or tablets. Answering questions like: Who spoke to whom? How well did these people know each other? What did a person know and when?
As part of the team you’ll get to work on high profile projects and you will work alongside recognised industry specialists in computer forensics, data analytics, information management, electronic discovery, and disclosure.
In the UK alone we have more than 65 technology practitioners working from dedicated secure forensic laboratories in Belfast, Birmingham, Leeds and London.
You will be using leading forensic tools, such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity, and query structured data, using SQL and Elasticsearch. We advise our clients on technical concepts in an easy to understand manner, and then present our findings through reports, public speaking and data visualisation.
You’ll be asked to come up with innovative and visual solutions, research new products, tools and techniques, working independently and in teams.
As we look to harness artificial intelligence, robotics and machine learning to assist our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in some innovative projects where we utilise these technologies to solve real life issues.
If you are naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mind and enjoy solving problems, we would be interested in talking to you. However candidates should also be prepared to travel as some of our projects may require team members to work at other offices and/or client sites across the UK or overseas
● You’ll need to have a 2.1 degree or above in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, Computer Forensics or Artificial Intelligence.
In addition to the above we will also consider candidates who have one year’s relevant work experience in eDiscovery or similar expertise.
● Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Technically minded, with knowledge of PC functions (e.g. hardware components, networks) and software skills (e.g. various operating systems).
● Knowledge and experience with data query and programming languages, such as SQL, C#, VBA and/or Python.
● Knowledge and experience of computer forensics tools, including EnCase, FTK, and Nuix.
● Knowledge of document review platforms e.g. Relativity, Recommind, Stratify, Clearwell and Ringtail.
● Experience of the eDiscovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the EDRM life-cycle.
Nivelul de carierăprofesionist
Nivelul de studiilicența