Amdaris is a software development company with offices in the UK, Moldova and Romania. Amdaris is a Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner and providing Enterprise application development, Cross Platform Mobile application development, Web application development, Desktop application development, Rapid application prototyping and Independent automated testing.
The company has achieved incredible success because of its talented individuals, who work together with a diligent approach to software development. As a result, Amdaris have been named a top ten employer for the last two years, taking care of the talented teams they have. The largest delivery centre is based in the heart of Chisinau, and is an exciting place to work with a variety of perks, learning opportunities and career progression.
Why should you be an AMDARIS intern?
- We will help you increase your skills and knowledge by offering the possibility to gain hand-on Software Testing experience
- You will be able to gain an insight into the way an IT business operates and what are the challenges
- You will work and have fun with proficient colleagues who will offer you guidance and contribute to your growth
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and curious individuals who are eager to learn more and come up with brilliant solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of software testing fundamentals
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Duration: 2,5 months,
- Monday-Friday, full-time
- Start-date: 1st July 2019
- After completing the course, you will have a chance to get a job offer as Associate QA position at Amdaris
Aplication deadline: 1st June
Please inform us of your interest by complete assessment and upload CV on the below link:
! The candidates for the next stage will be selected based on the test results.
Nivelul de carierăprofesionist
Nivelul de studiilicența