- Nivelul de carieră profesionist
- Experiență 1-2 ani
- Nivelul de studii licența
Since 2017 Tacit Knowledge is part of Pitney Bowes, a global technology company that provides commerce solutions in the areas of shipping, mailing, data, and e-commerce.
Tacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy, specializing in E-commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of like-minded people who craft sustainable software solutions and care about the success of our teammates and clients. Working together, we make technology an enabler for global brands rather than a constraint.
Our business is built on the foundation of attracting, growing and retaining a talented and motivated team. We encourage our employees to speak up, use their initiative and take responsibility.
Problem solvers at heart, we love complex challenges and we’ve never encountered a problem for which we couldn’t find a solution. We leverage our collective experience to deliver optimal results across a broad spectrum of business and technology challenges.
About Front End Engineering team:
We are not just a team working on different projects, we are a community of frontend engineers who care a lot about code quality and best practices. We constantly discuss and debate our technology stack to establish a common vision on frontend architecture. Every engineer has a chance to contribute to architectural and UI/UX decisions, be it for a greenfield project or refactoring an existing one. We work with well known brands so you’ll have an opportunity to implement gorgeous visual designs. We also consider our duty to give back to the community organizing yearly internship program.
At Tacit Knowledge you will:
- Work on various ecommerce projects for well-known brands
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Write clean, reusable code using best practices
- Create elegant, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices
- Embrace and advocate the use of latest technologies and best practices with a focus on performance, compatibility and security
- Cooperate with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Stay consistent with brand guidelines
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Experience writing unit tests
- Webpack, Babel
- Familiar with SASS and Responsive Design
- Experience using any CSS naming convention
- Solid understanding of Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- You are self-organised and can work autonomously
- Strong analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency writing Vanilla JS (ES6)
- Proven experience building React based apps
- Proven experience of being accountable for architectural decisions
- Experience optimizing web apps for performance and accessibility
- An eye for design and passion for exceptional user experiences
- Familiarity with tools and techniques such as continuous integration and automated testing
- Experience in ecommerce sector
A brand new MacBook Pro, an additional 27’’ display and a large desk
Training and conference budget
Access to a large library of books
Fortnightly catered Lunch n’ Learns
More About Us
Founded in 2002 on the premise that talent and experience are key factors in project success, our approach has been to build a global team of vetted technologists. We’re building award-winning commerce sites and experiences on top of leading software vendors such as SAP-hybris and Adobe Experience Manager.
We are based out of San Francisco, New York, London, Guadalajara, and Chisinau.
Job Professional/Consulting Services
Standard Work Days Yes
Standard Start & End Time 9AM to 6PM