We’re looking for senior .NET developers to come create world-class digital products with us. You’ll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries, using modern methods and technologies. You’ll work closely with the client and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final working product.
You’ll use your technical skills in an Agile environment to turn clients’ ambitions into reality. To help us and our clients move faster, you’ll design and build a growing library of services.
We’re looking for comprehensive knowledge about the whole development process including its front-end and back-end development, hosting, user interface, API, server etc.
- 4+ years of application development and implementation experience in C# .NET including WebAPI 2.0
- 2+ years of Angular
- Middle/Strong knowledge of JS libraries (jQuery, NodeJS)
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Understanding of development patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Working knowledge of data retrieval technics in C#
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL, with exposure to data modeling. Some ability to optimize data storage and retrieval
- Experience with SLDC tools (Jira, YouTrack, Git or similar stack)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
- Experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good English
- High salary, based on experience
- Opportunity to work with international partners
- Excellent work/life -balance
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Our office is located in a peaceful and working friendly environment surrounded by a park
- Language lessons
- Professional growth opportunities: trainings, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support and sponsorship of your own start-ups ideas
- Partnerships with the major EU program Horizon 2020
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please, introduce yourself.