Tacit Knowledge is a team of software developers, analysts and project managers who build websites and mobile apps for the brands and services you use everyday. We pull off these minor feats of engineering wizardry by assembling a team of brilliant yet humble software professionals. Our business is technical consulting in the digital commerce field. This means building award winning commerce sites and experiences on top of standard enterprise platforms such as SAP Hybris, Demandware and Adobe Experience Manager. It also means exceptional attention to software project delivery detail, and obsessive automation.
Our internship program helps you kickstart your career by offering you the opportunity to:
- Participate in real-world, high-profile projects – gaining hands-on experience and learning eCommerce best practices;
- Work with, and be mentored by Tacit engineers, doing pair programming, root cause analysis and code reviews;
- Apply skills gained at university and learn new ones, like building scalable and robust solutions that can withstand massive traffic spikes;
- Experience a fun and unique culture with passionate people who believe that building software is a craft.
- A good grasp of fundamental computer science concepts
- How Web Apps work
- Algorithms and Data Structure
- Basic understanding of version controls systems
- C-based languages or Java development experience is a plus
- English (intermediate)
The internship starts on 1st of February and will last 6 months. Besides gaining knowledge and practical experience, you will also be remunerated and, at the end of the internship, there is permanent employment opportunity for outstanding interns.
Note: To apply for this internship you must be currently enrolled to an University.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Nivelul de carierăstudent