We’re looking for an iOS Developer to join our team in Chisinau. If you’ve ever binge watched anything on Crunchyroll or generally identify as a geek and nerd, you’ll love working on our apps. You’ll be at the forefront of developing the iOS app for Ellation’s latest project — VRV.
VRV is all about video content for gamers, anime, sci-fi, horror and other nerdery lovers. We’re building fans a better universe.
If you are a looking for:
- Being part of a nerdy and friendly team;
- Opportunity to work on large scale project using cutting edge technologies;
- Lots of room for personal development, freedom and responsibility;
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results;
- A full-time (8 hours/day; 5 days/week) and a stable job;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Self-management of work;
- Possibility to go to various conferences, trainings or just business trips to other countries.
Check our requirements:
- We’re looking for any level developer, so have at least 1+ year of iOS development;
- You know how to develop apps in Swift;
- Knowledge of Objective-C is a plus;
- You’ve implemented or at least know of the structure of the most common architectures for iOS apps (MVC, MVVM, VIPER, VIP);
- Knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus;
- Knowledge of Functional programming is a plus;
- You know how to write Unit/Integration tests;
- Knowledge of snapshot testing is a plus;
- Experience with Web services, sockets;
- Experience with Continuous Integration services (Jenkins);
- Experience in open source projects. Having a published library/project is a plus;
- Experience with video players is a plus;
- You use git via terminal like a real man/woman :);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is welcomed.
- Contribute to developing awesome apps;
- Make sure those apps are bug free and rarely crash;
- Cover everything you see with tests. We like tests;
- Estimate whole projects or separate modules analyse risks;
- Build re-usable modules for several apps and platforms;
- You’ll look at and comment on your teammates’ code on a regular basis;
- Come up with new cool ideas to improve our apps both technically and from a user’s perspective.
- Once a month team building outings;
- Frequent social and office events;
- Company’s own gym;
- Catered lunch 4x/week;
- English courses.
Nivelul de studiilicența
Joburi relevante (11)
Junior iOS Developer pe 12-11-2019