- Nivelul de carieră profesionist
- Experiență 1-2 ani
- Nivelul de studii licența
Solutions 30 is looking for a great team to be present in the Customer’s office (in Luxembourg), from Sept 9 to Feb 1 2020.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Transport to the customer’s site
- Free accommodation.
Job Description: Responsible for providing on-site support for the technical infrastructure of for end users; advising and assisting users in solving problems related to software, hardware, networks and peripherals using available technology. Analyses system’s needs, troubleshoots problems. Provides user support, in different situations. Deployment of updates/roll-outs. 80% software support with some knowledge of desktop hardware to diagnose. Provide quick response and maximum uptime of users. Understands customer goals; identifies consequences of various solutions. Develops project installation and escalation plans. Train users according to technical, release and security standards. Good communication skills, able to articulate technical solutions using basic explanations.
Core duties and responsibilities :
- Casa Ferrero move will involve the physical movement of IT stuff from old buildings to Casa Ferrero.
- Casa Ferrero post move support: is requiring 2 technicians for each floor to support users in case of IT problem after movement (casa Ferrero building has 7 floors).
- Mobile substitution project will cover about 1300 iPhones (Some iPhone will be for users that in this moment hasn’t device (about 300) and the other for users that already has a old iPhone) – so this activity will include initial configuration of the iPhone and also its reconfiguration.
Team that support Casa Ferrero move and Mobile substitution should have those characteristics:
- Mandatory languages are French and/or English (nice to have also Italian);
- Role is customer facing so are necessary good communication skills
- Abilities of MDM PHONES
MDM PHONES – is a comprehensive enterprise mobile device management solution designed to empower your enterprise workforce with the power of mobility, by enhancing employee productivity without compromising on corporate security. It lets you manage smartphones, laptops, tablets, and desktops and multiple operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS.