We are looking for a skilled PHP Backend Engineer to join our team and to work side by side colleagues on functionality of the Retently service (improvement and developing of new features).
In this role you will fix, improve and create integration with the product and will see, in real time, how your efforts meet client’s needs.
Why to choose to work with us:
- Own product: your impact is visible and measurable;
- Latest technologies used;
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension.
You will be involved in the following processes:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way;
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases;
- Integrate Server-Side Code with Third-Party Modules;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP Modules.
- Proven experience in PHP and Symfony;
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP;
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
For becoming one of US please submit your CV to: email@example.com