We have an exciting job opportunity for a full-time QA Engineer position.
You have the possibility to join a fast growing and progressive, with a can-do attitude team.
We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to be challenged and Do Something Different with DAS.
- Degree in IT related field
- 1+ year of experience in testing
- Experience in manual software testing (automation testing is a plus)
- Understanding of testing process importance in development cycle, knowledge of phases of Agile testing
- Experience of bug tracking systems
- Able to work independently, fast at learning new software and applications
- Good English level
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Excellent opportunity to work with international partners
- Professional growth opportunities: trainings, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support and sponsorship of your own start-ups ideas
- Our office is located in a peaceful and working friendly environment surrounded by a park
- Strong social involvement: social campaigns, support for young and restless talents
- Partnerships with the major EU program Horizon 2020