- Nivelul de carieră profesionist
- Experiență 2-3 ani
- Nivelul de studii licența
Are you a hard working QA Engineer?
If you are a QA Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity to join a company on the rise, look no further. Our company works on developing a world class networking product – Noction Intelligent Routing Platform designed to improve network performance and reduce network operational costs for Service Providers and Enterprises. We are seeking a QA Engineer to join our team of experts. Read on to see what we’re looking for and how to apply.
— JOB RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Implement and maintain test automation scripts and respective frameworks;
- Design, prepare and automate test scenarios on multiple test levels (Functional and Integration);
— JOB REQUIREMENTS —
- Execute, analyze and track automated test executions;
- Maintain and optimize automated tests according to changes that occur in the product life cycle;
- Setup and maintain test automation infrastructure, extend and re-factor test framework;
- Basic Linux/Unix operations;
- 2+ years of experience in test automation;
- Test Automation Engineer in enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including: Functional, Regression, End-to-End Performance;
- Requirements analysis, good understanding of the technical documentation;
- Test case design and execution according to the feature/components documentation;
- Bug reporting and impact analysis;
- High level debugging that would include log parsing and process state tracking;
- Practical experience utilizing, writing or extending Test Automation Frameworks and Tools;
- Regression Testing and Release Candidate sanity confirmation;
- Maintaining and development automation test case coverage.
- Good programming skills in OO programming languages (knowledge of Python is a plus);
- Able to use Selenium Webdriver for UI and functional testing (good to have skill);
- Basic SQL / Git knowledge;
- Proven experience of bug tracking;
- Advanced English – both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Agile model methodologies and processes.