- Nivelul de carieră profesionist
- Experiență 1-2 ani
- Nivelul de studii licența
Are you a hard working QA Technical Lead?
If you are a Test Lead seeking an exciting opportunity to join a company on the rise, look no further. Our company works on developing a complex telecom product – Noction Intelligent Routing Platform designed to improve network performance and reduce network operational costs for Service Providers and Enterprises. We are seeking a Test Lead to join our team of experts. Read on to see what we’re looking for and how to apply.
— JOB RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Involve in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks;
- Devise the test objectives, organizational test policies, test strategies and test plans;
— JOB REQUIREMENTS —
- Estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with management to acquire the necessary resources;
- Recognize when test automation is appropriate and, select the tools, and ensure training of the team;
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent qualification;
- Tester qualification;
- Software test engineering;
- Proven experience of automated test framework design and delivery;
- Extensive knowledge of testing methods, practices, tools and test automation within an agile environment;
- Demonstrable test analysis skills (test methods, test techniques, test coverage);
- Ensure proper configuration management of the testware produced and traceability of the tests to the test basis;
- Make sure the test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution;
- Schedule the tests for execution, monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions;
- Test execution, write summary reports on test status.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills (hardware, software, networking);
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Demonstrable process improvement skills (proactivity, creativity, innovation, efficiency, reliability).