Here is your chance to work in an awesome environment, for a rapidly growing company in the heart of Chisinau.
We’re looking for a QA Tester to join our team in Chișinău. Our offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, and Chișinău develop the product, design, engineering, marketing and content for Crunchyroll and VRV – we are media and technology experts, and we lead with our digital-first DNA to create experiences for our passionate communities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creating and executing manual test cases to verify whether the software solutions meet the requirements and quality standards expected;
- Identifying and reporting defects proactively;
- Reviewing and contributing to the revision of acceptance criteria for accuracy, clarity, and completeness;
- Reporting testing progress to the Test Lead.
- Working experience in Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles;
- Able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, considering negative and edge case scenarios as well as positive scenarios;
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting;
- The ability to understand end-user requirements;
- Experience with test management tools like Test Rail;
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to effectively manage own time;
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields;
- Formal testing qualifications would be an advantage (ISEB, ISTQB);
- Experience in Video streaming services, Ads;
- APIs, Data Analytics would be considered an advantage;
- Experience testing mobile and Living room Devices would be considered an advantage.
- Competitive salary;
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers;
- Catered lunch 4x/week;
- Frequent social and office events;
- English courses.
Nivelul de carierăprofesionist
Nivelul de studiilicența