The company is looking for an engineer who solves problems, can work with technical and non-technical Support representatives and wants to be a major factor in the success of the implementation and maintenance of our product. This is a perfect position for someone who enjoys simultaneously executing on multiple deliverables, getting their hands dirty with code and an ability to explain technical topics to both engineers and non-technical coworkers. If like tackling a wide range of technical tasks, this job is for you.
Company’s technical support is a close-knit team where everyone collaborates to manage the queue work of solve problems together. We are expected to learn from our peers and help others learn.
What the company says about itself:
We run the leading advocacy marketing platform and are passionate about empowering individuals to create and share the brands they love. We have set the rules that our competition and the market follow. If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Starbucks, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We want you to be part of the journey.
Why Work With Us:
You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life in our company is pretty awesome.
We also have excellent benefits:
- Awesome office in the centre of Chișinău;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Paid sick leave and vacation.
- Execute on a queue of technical, client-related tasks. Including:
– Making custom changes in CSS & HTML;
– Automating common tasks through shell scripts;
– Investigating integration and configuration errors;
– Execute on technical runbooks to configure integrations such as Facebook apps, Twitter apps, and CNAME of DNS;
- Help the Support team troubleshoot the implementation of the product;
- Identify and document core Product issues for triage;
- Play an active role contributing to the growth and scalability of the Client Services team through robust documentation and continuous process optimization.
- Looking for candidates with 2+ years of experience in a collaborative technical role;
- Comfortable with a Linux/macOS terminal to execute commands;
- Ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly;
- Exercises listening, takes time to truly understand issues and address them;
- Strong sense of ownership and high attention to detail;
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet stated quality objectives.
Nivelul de carierăprofesionist
Nivelul de studiilicența