- Nivelul de carieră profesionist
- Experiență 1-2 ani
- Nivelul de studii licența
Are you a hard working System Architect?
If you are a System Architect seeking an exciting opportunity to join a company on the rise, look no further. Our company works on developing a world class networking product – Noction Intelligent Routing Platform designed to improve network performance and reduce network operational costs for Service Providers and Enterprises. We are seeking a System Architect to join our team of experts. Read on to see what we’re looking for and how to apply.
— JOB RESPONSIBILITIES —
The key architecture activities you will be involved in include:
- Shaping the project with other senior staff;
— JOB REQUIREMENTS —
- Developing architectural solutions;
- Validate solutions with other Architects;
- Working with the team on design and estimation tasks;
- Meeting Product Owner to help scope opportunities, before the project starts.
- Expertise with architecting, designing, developing, deploying and trouble-shooting complex, multi-language based solutions;
- Extensive experience in enterprise application architectures, deployment, environments and non-functional concerns (scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.);
- Working knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and relational principles;
- Exposure to offshore development using agile & planned iterative delivery techniques;
- Expert in UML and a good understanding of architectural views and documentation;
- Able to articulate the business domain knowledge gained while performing previous roles;
- Expertise in a wide range of topics such as Network Protocols, C++, Multi-threading, high load systems, Internet routing etc.;
- Experience modernizing legacy architectures.
- Technical leadership of development teams;
- Knowledge of high throughput, low latency systems;
- Versioning of products, databases, APIs, configurations.
We will consider a Networking Guru and help them become and Architect in our team too.