The company is the leading enterprise advocacy platform. Our enterprise advocacy platform and team of experts create beautiful advocate and referral programs, so brands can harness the power of online sharing to benefit their bottom line. The company enables marketers to connect with millions of advocates, scaling word-of-mouth to acquire new customers and increase loyalty using their greatest competitive advantage: their customers.
The company is built using a number of Java services that collaborate using REST and Kafka. Slower processing is handled by Spark running MapReduce on our Hadoop cluster. Our consumer-facing frontend is composed of highly optimized custom libraries which are injected into client websites. The administrative interface is a Backbone application built on top of our REST APIs. We use Terraform to fully describe our infrastructure on AWS.
Company’s engineering is a close-knit team where everyone reviews each other’s Github pull requests. We are expected to learn from our peers and help others learn.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The comapny is looking for an experienced Web Designer to design rich, scalable user experiences that are intuitive to use. The designer must care deeply about the look, feel, and behavior of consumer and client-facing interactive experiences. Key components of this job include:
Review Company creative assets to seamlessly align with client’s branding.
- Present and discuss designs with peers and clients;
- Leverage Company’s configuration UI to implement designs;
- Handoff complex creative changes to engineering;
- Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices.
- BS/MS in Human-computer Interaction, Interaction design, Visual arts or similar;
- Eye for design – knowledgeable about layout, typography, hierarchy, and color theory;
- Passionate about user experience and human centered design principles;
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows;
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Proven work experience as a web designer, with a strong portfolio;
- Experience supporting mobile web experiences and responsive web design;
- Experience with HTML, CSS a plus.
- You will work with a team of talented people in our Moldova office, located in the centre of Chișinău;
- The company offers a highly competitive salary;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible work hours.
Nivelul de carierăprofesionist
Nivelul de studiilicența