- Nivelul de carieră profesionist
- Experiență 1-2 ani
- Nivelul de studii licența
Who are we?
Cherry Digital is an agency based in the heart of Chisinau. We love our clients. A few of them are Pro-tv, Fincombank, Starnet, Ponti, ACI partners, Xdecimo, Moonglow.
Cherry Digital is about people, team, and adventure. If you are awesome, responsible, and skilled, it will be love at first sight. In our environment, every employee is not just a number. It’s a personality who does what he knows best: creative concepts, breathtaking design, interactive websites, stable and secure web-systems.
We’re down to earth and human and we understand this getting-to-know stuff is a two-way street. Let’s have a real conversation. Find more about us on www.cherrydigitalagency.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior back-end developer with managerial skills who will lead the team of our Software Engineers at CherryDigitalAgency, delivering critical projects whilst maintaining high morale, also managing the day-to-day activities in an efficient and professional manner and ensuring that all the team targets are met and advised by management.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high-quality software. Ensure that all Engineers within the team understand and follow existing IT standards.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team. Work closely with other team leaders and development specialist when necessary to create software that is cohesive.
- Collaborate with other team members to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications built on PHP, JS or other web technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans. Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Skills & Qualifications
Essential as a Software Engineer
- Experience of leading a team of software Engineers including performance, development and disciplinary issues, or at least experience of leading a team.
- Proven ability to tackle challenging projects
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment
- A proven track record of developing high-quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes and requirements.
- Experience using agile methodologies.
- Experience recruiting staff and building engineer teams
Business Competencies as a Team Leader
- Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and generate confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to exert influence upwards by developing and maintaining relationships at Senior Manager level
- Ability to identify current and future talent to contribute to business success
- Displays technical leadership and encourage it within others
- Ability to manage time effectively and direct others towards the same standards
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activity and guide and motivate others to do the same
- Comfortable with highly numeric applications.
- Able to solve complex problems, participate in continuous improvement, adapts the ideas of others.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach, getting things done, demonstrates accountability & ownership, prioritizes own workload.
- Able to work well under pressure, flexible, positive & focused during times of change.
- Medium verbal and written communication in English. Good interaction with internal clients.
- Works well with others and actively contributes towards team objectives
What we offer (and we really mean it):
- Attractive salary with a review at every 6 months and growth opportunity as a specialist
- Paid fuel for the privately owned car (1000 MDL per month)
- 1 month paid vacation per year
- Modern and comfortable office in the very center of Chisinau (fully equipped kitchen, backyard, 2 comfortable bathrooms)
- 50% discount for the best burgers in town BurgerCraft;
- Aboard corporate team-buildings (ex: mountains in winter, ATV forest trails, etc.)
- Professional, friendly and open-minded team to work with
- Interesting projects so you can stretch your mind and the possibility to implement your own ideas
What to expect from our interview process?
- You mail the resume (your CV or your Linkedin) to HR@CHERRY.AGENCY ;
- If you meet the requirements, we contact you right away;
- We set up a meeting with a convenient time for both of us;
- This will be a conversation to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Cherry Digital and to answer any initial questions you have.
- If we are suitable, we agree to send a test task via email
- If you meet the requirements, we contact you right away to discuss the job offer;
If you seek a vibrant career at Cherry Digital Agency, but this job description is not for you, check out other opportunities of our company: project manager, PHP developer, senior developer, cool dude/ dudette.