ROLE INTRO for Business Analyst
The main purpose of the role is to act as a link between information technology capacity and business objectives, supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product features. Part of your role is to analyse an organisation’s efficiency by studying its needs, business model, workflows, and technological systems, making recommendations in technical development projects that will improve business efficiency. Your role will increase team efficiency, motivate the team and argue for changes that will ensure quality and time-efficiency.
As a Business Analyst, you will have to work effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole, as well as the needs and requirements of clients. You will have to oversee and be ready to take accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work, ensuring plans are made and processes are created, evaluating the impact of the changes made and identifying the processes and information technology required to introduce the recommendations to stakeholders.
As Product Owner the successful candidate will work closely with our disparate Agile Scrum teams helping them to prioritize their workload as well as report team progress to our business.
The successful Business Analyst will need to have to ability to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on an enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager. Duties will include arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitating meetings, scheduling meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills.
- Proven experience in identifying requirements and testing.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions, and experience in data visualisation techniques and tools.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is desired but not essential.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into well-described software requirements and User Stories.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
Looking forward to meet our next Business Analyst fellow!
Source Site: Amdaris
Follow the link for more jobs: Amdaris – GoDigital.md