Retently is a software used by other companies to send surveys, collect feedback, and process it so that it provides some insight.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to e-meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our product works correctly.
Minimum 18 months of experience in Manual QA Testing of a SaaS.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality;
- Execute manual tests for new and existing features;
- Prepare specification documentation according to procedure and industry best practices;
- Work with product developers to isolate issues by collecting and analyzing detailed process steps, log files, and data input;
- Document within the defined corporate tool(s) testing results in order to assist in defect resolution, working closely with the Development team;
- Evaluate problems identified in production and assist with resolution strategies;
- Execute special projects, including but not limited to functional and performance testing.