Based on experience
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESFULL
• 2+ years of experience coding in Angular/Typescript
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
• Knowledge of animation techniques (CSS, SVG)
• Experience with mobile development
• Proficient with the GIT and its related tooling (branching flow, CLI
• commands etc.)
• Knowledge of REST APIs
• Knowledge of design tools such as Zeplin or Figma
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Design, write and refactor web applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and have a general proactive
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
• Integrate software with existing systems and products
• Creation of dynamic user interfaces managing real-time critical
operations, based on a full microservices architecture
• Refactoring of front-end architectures with a focus on performance, industrialization, automation and auditing
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company sponsored events;
• Continuously learning tools;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Hybrid (Remote/Office) job
• Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example,
after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 🙂 )
• 7card – 44 RON/month;
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk, and cybersecurity penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.