ROLE INTRO for Python Developer
The main purpose of the role is to develop and support Python projects and functions and complete specific client project work and miscellaneous tasks. This role involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
As a Python Developer, you will be responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. You will have to integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic and implement security and data protection.
The successful Python Developer will have to participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and support other developers, implementing software enhancements and suggesting improvements to create high-quality products that meet customer needs
- Experience of Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc);
- Knowledge of SCM Tools (GIT or CVS);
- Proven experience of developing web based user interfaces;
- Good understanding of server-side templating;
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- A keen interest in the latest technologies and a demonstrable desire to push the boundaries of what is possible;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Strong analytical skills and a good attention to details.
Looking forward to meet our next Python Developer!
Source Site: Amdaris
Follow the link for more jobs: Amdaris – GoDigital.md