Short Job Specification, specific tasks will include:
· Implement and maintain test automation scripts and respective frameworks.
· Design, prepare and automate test scenarios on multiple test levels (Functional and Integration)
· Execute, analyze and track automated test executions,
· Maintain and optimize automated tests according to changes that occur in the product life cycle
· Setup and maintain test automation infrastructure, extend and re-factor test framework
· Requirements analysis, good understanding of the technical documentation
· Test case design and execution according to the feature/components documentation;
· Bug reporting and impact analysis;
· High level debugging that would include log parsing and process state tracking;
· Regression Testing and Release Candidate sanity confirmation;
· Maintaining and development automation test case coverage.
· Basic Linux/Unix operations;
· 2+ years of experience in test automation
· Test Automation Engineer in enterprise environment
· Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including: Functional, Regression, End-to-End Performance;
· Practical experience utilizing, writing or extending Test Automation Frameworks and Tools
· Good programming skills in OO programming languages (knowledge of Python is a plus)
· Basic SQL / Git knowledge
· Proven experience of bug tracking
· Advanced English – both written and spoken.
· Knowledge of Agile model methodologies and processes.
· Work in a young and promising team based in Chisinau;
· Cutting edge technologies (C++, Perl, Python, Node.js, Groovy, Bash, etc),
· Very dynamic and challenging projects;
· Flexible working hours;
· Competitive salary;
· Full social benefits package;
· Free refreshments, coffee, tea, fruits relaxation areas.
– Personal development plan agreed individually with every employee and meant specifically for each career goals and technical skills.