ROLE INTRO for Xamarin Developer
The main purpose of the role is to develop mobile applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Insights, HockeyApp/App Center, etc.) You will design and build the next generation of mobile applications and support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Part of your role is to produce fully functional mobile applications, writing clean code and gathering specific requirements and suggesting solutions.
As a Xamarin Developer, you will have to write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions, design interfaces to improve user experience and troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance and liaise with Product development team to plan new features, ensuring that new and legacy applications meet quality standards. Duties include researching and suggesting new mobile products, applications and protocols.
The successful Xamarin Developer will need to have a keen interest in mobile platforms to be able to translate code into user-friendly apps. You will collaborate closely with internal teams to gather requirements, architect, design, and build mobile applications across iOS, Android, and multiple form factors.
- Significant experience developing mobile applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Insights, HockeyApp/App Center, etc.);
- iOS (Objective-C) and/or Java development for mobile a plus;
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented (OO) software design and development;
- Knowledge of software versioning systems;
- Git and Gitflow specific experience is an asset;
- Proven track record of developing and deploying software using C# and the .NET Framework;
- Organizing and maintaining a common core shared amongst various platforms (iOS, Android, UWP).
Looking forward to meet our next Xamarin Developer!
Source Site: Amdaris
Follow the link for more jobs: Amdaris – GoDigital.md